cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery with OverallWMStatus 'B' even after TO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I encounter this error in a delivery, i cannot process post goods issue, the error message says that PGI cannot be done since the status of my WM is not yet completed.

The scenario is that a transfer order is already created and confirmed related to this delivery. The status of OvrllPickStatus is C <Fully picked>, but OverallWMStatus is B <partially processed>

What we did was we tried to reverse the TO and created a new one. Upon reversal of the TO, the OvrllPickStatus was set back to A, and OverallWMStatus stays as B, i noticed that it has a batch indicated already. And there is also a batch split on this delivery.

When we tried to create a new TO and confirm it, OvrllPickStatus is C and OverallWMStatus stays as B.

We wanted to understand why this happens. We cannot replicate the same issue, only for this delivery it happened.

Thanks in advanced,

Sho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked the data on table level? try to run RVDELSTA report for this document. some times system will not update the internal tables and there it may be having the WM status as 'B'. This report will correct it.

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply,

I tried running the program but it didnt update the delivery.

Can we do something else to delete the delivery or post the goods issue?

Since when reversing the transfer order, the picking status is A (not yet started) but the WM status remains B (Partially Processed)

We need to change the delivery status to A or C in order to proceed.

Thank you in advanced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at SAP Note 80446, as this may answer your problem.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the transfer order it sets the picked status to complete (assuming the TO is for the full delivery quantity). When you confirm the TO it sets the Overall WM status to complete. If you confirmed the TO, you cannot reverse it - you can only un-pick the delivery, by setting the picked quantity back to zero. You can only cancel an unconfirmed TO (LT15). So I suspect you didn't fully confirm your TO at first.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

The confirmation of TO was done after the invoice has been raised, but the status of the delivery is being processed. WMS transfer order is already completed while The OverallWMStatus B Open transf ord item. We cannot figure out why it happened.

The new TO is already confirmed.

We need to PGI the delivery but we cannot proceed since the status of WM is not completed.

thanks