cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Pre step in pricing- condition not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam having an issue in my system. There is a condition type ZTFR (output tax condition) which is not determined in sales order. The access seq with this condition is MWST. There are two accesses in this mwst seq as follows

access seq=mwst

first access 06--

departure country/dest country/material group--

standard requirement 8 is assigned to this access

2nd access 10-- departure country/dest country----

standard requirement 8 is assigned to this access

I have seen the standard req 8. The code for include LV61A008( req 😎 consists of two parts--one pre step and the other normal exprt/import check...... the pre-step part checks that departure/destinaton country is not nil and both are not equal. the 2nd part checks the same for dept/dest country but also checks whether vat of customer is maintained or not and european tax indicator is set.

In my case only vat no is not maintained and all other conditions like dept ctry/dest ctry amd EU indicators are mainatined both for dept/dest country.

the issue is the condition ZTFR is not determined in sales order. Pls note that there is no VAt no maaintained in customer masterv since our customer does not have the same.

system says the follwowing on doing pricing analysis.

1) access 6 not made since req 8 not met. may be because vat no not maintained as wriiten in requirment 8

2) access 10 not made since condition record not found----

the system also gives message that "No condition record was found in the condition preliminary step for this condition using the document data"........... in this Iam not able to understand why the system has not given a message during pricing analysis that requirement not met. Rather the system said that no condition record found for preliminary step ??

what is meant by condition pre step ? and what is happening ? in the first access, system says req 8 not met whereas in 2nd access record not found but issue is same requiement 8 is assigned to acess 6 and access 10.

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solved this error? Can you tell me the way to solve? I met same error.

Plz