cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stms configuration is posible through sap*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to configure STMS in dev server but sapadmin is locked due to production password in 000 client. I m able to login to sap* and ddic but i m not getting any create option there so that i can create new user and assign sap_all and sap_new profile.

Can i cofigure STMS through SAP* in 000 client?Does sap recommend that?

Need ur suggestion

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to create Dialog user or change the user type of existing user to Dialog.

Then system allows you to change the passwrod....after that you have to create/copy new user and start STMS config.

Otherwise you can configure(with sap) the same by creating user master record for SAP

Just google user types in SAP

Regards

Nick Loy

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP* is not a real user.

Start transaction SU01 and copy DDIC.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus ,

So i have to create a new user in 000 client having profile of sap_all and sap_new.So i cant configure STMS through sap* and DDIC.

Actaully i m not able to create any user in 000 client through DDIC or SAP* .Do u have any idea of productive password.

I m not able to create any user not even i m getting option to change the password of exixting user.Message is coming productive password.

Need ur suggestion...

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why Exactly you can't create a user in Client 000? If you are logged in as sap*. You have all the rights to create another user.

Is it a new Installation? If you see any errors like " System locked againsy changes" or something similer?