Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security - Table authorizaton group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The table BF24 and BF34 are SAP standard transcation which access the table TBE24 and TBE34 respectively ( these are Business transcation event table used for FI and workflow module).

By SAP standard these table TB24 and TB34 are the &NC& authorization group,

My question is : - Is it OK to change the authorization group from &NC& to BTE( which i created new auth group for these tables)

and I can do this using SE54. Please advice and let me know your recommendations

Thanks

Damodar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is fine to change the auth group

0 Kudos

Can you please let me know the step to change auth group using SE54

Damodar

0 Kudos

Hi Damodar

Where are you having the problem? If you can tell me what does not make sense then we can help. By having a look at the transaction you can work out what steps are needed.

0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

As you stated it is Ok to change auth gorup &NC& to BTE ( for table TBF24 and TBF34 )

BTE auth group - whcih I created for this scenario.

In SE54 - I clcik on assign auth group for table TBF24 - clcik on change and check auth group option and in from area type BTE and To area type will be blank and finaly click on green check mark,

Is there anything else I need to do - or is there anything else I am missing here . please advice and let me know your recommendations

Damodar

0 Kudos

you should be taken to a table view - V_DDAT_54 where you can select the table & update the group. You will then be prompted to create a transport where the change can be transported.

You can see the change in table TDDAT - the auth group for the table will be updated from &NC& to whatever you have selected