cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomming Inspection Auto mail if Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During incoming inspection if characteristics are rejected and UD Code will be selected as "R", requirement is auto mail sending option should be there which is having all rejected characteristics detail.

We can send this mail through std sap mail but this results detail functionality not available in this mail.

Kindly suggest me how can I configure this mail and which functional module it ill work so that I can send all characteristics results will be send through sap mail.

As per my assumption one functional module need to be activate and which is having functionality of inspection report detail.

When UD Code "R" Selected system will send this report to predefined users.

Guide me on this issue

1) Which Functional Module suitable for this

2) Is it possible we can send Result detail

3) Where I have to define the user names so that system will send automatically (EX, Puchase Deprt Head, Planning and Engineering Dept users)

Thanks

Shiva Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva

Kindly check with ABAPer if he can use Alert management system for this or to modify the existing FM to cater your requirement

Please let me know where you are stuck

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

As per your suggestion we are modifying this functional module in case of any query we will let you now

Thanks

Shiva Patil

salih_arslan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

You can also create a notification related to this rejection during the usage decision then in the QM notification, you have e-mail sendig option with all required info, free text. etc....

The function module is ready to use.

Best Regards,

Salih Arslan

SCM Functional Consultant

Zeitine Solution Partners

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva

I have this functionality created when the material is rejected through Alert management. My settings are as follows

1) A function module is created which consists of all the datas pertaining to the inspection lot. This alert goes based on the roles. So we have defined in this program which all roles this mail has to go. When rejection happens the mail will go the derived roles for the particalur plant

This FM works based on the Alert management functionality

2) I have added this function module under the follow up action in the selected codes

3) when material is rejected follow up action triggers automatic mail to LN

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh/Sujit

Thanx for your valuable replay to this thread, kindly guide me on this issue how to do if possible send functional module

Thanks & regards

Shiva Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is one provision of Followup action in the selected set of UD codes.

Go to QS51>catlog "3">go to UD code-->here filed of followup action

Against the UD code say "R"-->

you can

MAIL Send Standard Mail

MAIL2 Send Test Mail

MAIL3 Send Log Including Long Text

In customization of followup action in Quality Inspection you can assign

FM : QFOA_MAIL_SENDING_STANDARD

you can create your own action with own function module which will contan all your requirement.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

This setting already I done but I am unable to send the rejection details, bcz this mail contains only inspection lot status but not having the rejection characteristics results to the user departments

Thanks

Shiva Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask your abaper to create a "Z"Fuction module which will contain the details of UD taken( from QALS,QAVE table) Result recorded( QAKL) & defect recorded(QAMB,QMEL,QMFE ect)

Attach this FM to your own customized followup action.

Attach this against UD code & check .

You may have to create the customized Email ID table where mail ID's will be stored which fuction module can extract.

Regards

Sujit