SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL01 Problem

former_member682044
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a Meter reading Order.

I'm getting error "No installation has been allocated to contract XXXXXX on 28.018.2009"

Please advice hot o correct this

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto-->ES22 put your contract.

goto-->page 3

assign an installtiion here.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

hi ,

correct me if I am wrong.

what i had known is that contract gets created when a move in happens

and for a successful move in a premise should be present and a premise has the installation details

so if there is no installation is present in the premise you cannot do a move-in.

thats the reason why the field for installation is in display mode in the tran ec51e(change move-in) and in tran es21(change contract).

so how can one add an installation in the contract ??(without any programming and customization)

@ Jayaramudu: kindly check with the dates,(installtion date and the date for which you are giving the meter reading order).the date for meter reading order should be after the installtion date.

revert back if this doesnt help

regards,

Rakesh..

Edited by: Rakesh Dasgupta on Jan 7, 2010 11:56 AM

0 Kudos

I totally agree with Rakesh.

You should check the dates for Move-In and the Meter Reading Order(MRO).

Date for Order should be only after Move-In date.

Thanks,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Kindly mark the thread as answered, if you got the solution to ur query.

Thanks,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Looks like you are trying to create an order using the contract field in EL01 for a period where the contract is not active. Make sure that the order creation date lies between the Move in and the Move out dates.