cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Administrator only reaches 99%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have installed the SAP J2EE Version 7.00 SP7 for SCM 5.0. This installation contains the Java as well as the Abap stack on the same server. After installation i am not able to connect to the Visual Adiministrator as it reaches only 99%.

The following is the log for the error

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error while getting cluster node subtree of :name=ClusterNodeRepresentative,j2eeType=com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.impl.ClusterNodeRepresentative,SAP_J2EEClusterNode=11116150,SAP_J2EECluster=""; nested exception is:

javax.management.ReflectionException: Cannot invoke getter or setter (getClusterNodeMBeanSubTree) as operation unless jmx.invoke.getters property is set

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.impl.ConvenienceEngineAdministratorImpl.getClusterNodeSubTree(ConvenienceEngineAdministratorImpl.java:242)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.impl.ConvenienceEngineAdministratorImplp4_Skel.dispatch(ConvenienceEngineAdministratorImplp4_Skel.java:99)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:304)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:193)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:122)

Kindly help to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. solved it with uninstalling Netweaver Full Java edition and reinstalling it with JDK 1.4.2_08.

greetz,

nD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I think you can connect the Visual Administrator if you include in the go script this property:

-DP4ClassLoad=P4Connection

and it could be better if you incluse in the script to delete folder p4ClassCache before running the VAdmin.

Best regards,

Mladen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinvias,

Thanks for the help. The error was due to wrong version of J2SE. I have been able to successful in changing the J2SE version and then it has started functioning well.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijeet,

What is the right J2SE version? I am facing the very same problem.

Thx

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijeet,

I seem to have the same problem. I've started VA with JDK 1.4.2_09, 1.4.2_12, 1.3.1_12 (build version), 1.5.0_06. They all gave me the same error. Which JDK/JRE did you use to fix the problem?

Thanx in advance,

Endy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahbijeet,

Try following options.....

Stop the SAP system instance through SAP MMC and then restart, when all are green.

Check whether the user is not locked. Else activate emergency (superadmin) user through config tool and unlock the user.

Regards,

Srinivasan T