Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.1 sp03 issue

NarendraChandel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed NWDS 7.1 sp03. But i am getting issues while creating UI elemnts on View.

I have created a Web dynpro DC -> created component but when I try to to add UI elements to View after opening the view editor I am getting some error as mentioned below.

u2022 Whenever I click on the View area (White space where Hello World!), I get a java script error stating "An error has occurred in the script on this page" which goes after clicking many times.

u2022 I deleted the default textview and saved the DC but still I am able to see Hello World! Message in View Editor. It goes only when I close the view editor and open it again.

u2022 I used Tab Strip and Tab but in View editor screen I got some strange UI with image not found symbol.

any pointer for resolving this issue will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the J2SDK version you installed? It should be 1.5.

Else, reinstall and try again.

Regards,

Jan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a bug in your IDE version.

Armin

NarendraChandel
Contributor
0 Kudos

updated it to sp04

NarendraChandel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Still no clue at all

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

please check if you can help

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from upgrading the runtime environment and re-installation, personally,can't see any other solution as this is an IDE issue. So the last resort would be raising an note to SAP with regards to this.

Goodluck!

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I think some this JDK jdk1.5.0_16 version may cause problem.

Try to user version j2sdk1.4.2_10 and above like j2sdk1.4.2_19. And re-install your NWDS.

Hope this may help you.

Deepak!!!

Edited by: Deepak Arora on Jan 7, 2010 7:50 AM

NarendraChandel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using JDK jdk1.5.0_16 and tried re installing many times and even in different machines but still getting same error.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Narendra