Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel monitoring

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a sql to bi scenario.

I am polling records fromo SQL. When i go to communication channel monitoring there i see a message id and in description it is written Processing finished successfully. But this message id does not show any link means its not having any link on it.

When i try to find that message id which is generated in communication monitoring i cannot find any such message.

What is the problem????? please help.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved:

Abhishek Given the good solution but my problem was not because of that jdbc lock.

issue was because in SAP folder some .dat files were automatically getting generated due to that memory was totally consumed. I just deleted all the unnecessary files from SAP -- USR folder and my communication channel started working properly.

Thanks for all the good answers by Krish and Abhishek salvi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Can u please provide exact path from where u deleted the files.

Navneet

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet

please find the path from where i deleted the files to free the memory.

H:\usr\sap\XIP\DVEBMGS00\data

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

There are two possibilities for this :

1) There is no data in database to be picked up by XI channel.

2) You haven't provided the correct parameters in sender JDBC communiction channel.Check it again...

Regds,

pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Database table consists of any records or not, also let me know the parameters you have specified in JDBC channel.

Regards

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

yes database is having records.

Processing parameters are:

QoS = Exactly once

Query SQL Statement = SELECT ORG_CD,BILL_NO,BILL_DT,ITM_CD,QTY,SELL_PRICE,TOTAL_AMT,DISC_AMT,TAX_AMT,NET_VALUE,VOID_FLAG,HDISC_AMT,PROMO_DISC_AMT,BATCH_EXPIRY_DT,ITEM_NAME,HPROMO_DISC_AMT,HTAX_AMT,BATCH_NO,EAN_NO,PROMO_LOG_CODE FROM POS_SALES_DTL WHERE org_cd='259' and (PROMO_LOG_CODE <>'Y'or PROMO_LOG_CODE is NULL or PROMO_LOG_CODE = '')

Document name = given

Document namespace = given

Update Sql Statement = UPDATE POS_SALES_DTL set PROMO_LOG_CODE='Y' WHERE org_cd='259' and ((PROMO_LOG_CODE <>'Y') OR (PROMO_LOG_CODE is NULL) OR PROMO_LOG_CODE = '')

in morning all things were working fine but after lunch its happing like this.

REgards

Dheeraj kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you say that it was working fine in the morning, then there might be some cache or adapter issue.

Check the adapter monitoring and also try to do a small change and save/activate the comm channel again.

Also check whether all the other JDBC communications channel are working or having the same issue.

If the issue still persists, contact your basis team once you feel that there is no technical setting issue at your side.

Regards

Krish

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the channel was picking records properly and now it is not doing so then it would mean:

1) No new data is available in the table to be picked up.

2) the JDBC adapter has got locked (in RWB it will still show as Processing completed)....in such a case refer the solution given by Ganga Prasad:

Regards,

Abhishek.