Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure of PGI in VL02N

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to do PGI in VL02N transaction I got the below mentioned error,

EKPO-SOBKZ=E; EKPO-UMSOK=_; EKPO-KZBWS=_ EKPO-KZVBR<>E/P (Note 305582) not supported (check your entry)

Message no. M7146

Diagnosis

The specified objekt (EKPO-SOBKZ=E; EKPO-UMSOK=_; EKPO-KZBWS=_ EKPO-KZVBR<>E/P (Note 305582)) is not supported.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Can anybody guide me to resolve this issue.

Awaiting for your positive replies.

Cheers,Kumar.S///

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is related to special stock indicator E in your sales order item category

There can be two possibilities

1. Check your sales orderitem category details in VOV7 It will be with special stock indicator E during order creation

If so then check in MMBE

Against that order number whether stocks are reserved

I feel in your case there are no stocks reserved against your sales order number

Hence the error

For reservation you can use MB1B movement type 412 E or MB1C movement type 561 E

2. Stocks are reserved against a sales order which you are able to view in MMBE

But that sales order when created its item category the special stock indicator E must be missing

If this is the case then you have to make the changes in your item category that is mark with special stock indicator E and then create a sales order and do a resrvation and then do delivery and PGI

You need to do a fresh cycle

According to me Case 1 will be your issue

Regards

Raja

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion,

As per your reply i have checked in VOV7 the item category which has used in Sale order and found the Special stock indication is missing.

While doing PGI in VL02N we recived the above error message. The Item Category which is in the SO doesn't have any spl stock indicator. So as per you the item category without spl stock indicator is the issue or something else.

Please conclude.

Cheers,Kumar.S///

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As per your reply i have checked in VOV7 the item category which has used in Sale order and found the Special stock indication is missing.

While doing PGI in VL02N we recived the above error message. The Item Category which is in the SO doesn't have any spl stock indicator. So as per you the item category without spl stock indicator is the issue or something else.

Please conclude.

Cheers,Kumar.S///

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please conclude.

Cheers,Kumar.S///

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Awaiting for your reply..

Kumar.S///

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chek your material master >>> MRP 3 screen >>> Strategy group must be 10 (STO),

If necessary delete item from sales order & put again,

Else

Create new order and try it.

Kapil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Let us know how did you fix the problem?

Exact changes made

It will be useful for all SDN members

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The details provided by you is not clear. You have to indicate for what scenario (MTO or STO), you were trying as there are lot of OSS notes for the same error message but for different scenario. May be you can have a look at note 69958.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both of you.

As you mentioned mine is STO Scenario.Even i check out the same in OSS i got different OSS notes for the same Message number but the description of the problem is different.

Kindly mention what else details you required.So that i can able to give you further.

Cheers,

Kumar.S ///

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Even i check out the same in OSS i got different OSS notes for 
  the same Message number but the description of the problem is different.

Have you gone through note 413908 ?? I believe this should solve your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

As you mentioned mine is STO Scenario

This is your reply to Lakshmipathi

In a reply to me you have mentioned sales order

First tell me whether you are creating sales order or STO ( STO is purchase order) and both of them are entirely different

If sales order is the scenario then mark your item category with special stock indicator E then create a sales order after the sales order is created with the order number do the reservation in MB1B or MB1C with the movement types already mentioned and then do the PGI

Regards

Raja

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmi and Raja,

Sorry for the confusion happened.My scenario is Pick from stock indirect.Here we will create a sale order in plant 1234 and will do STO in another plant 4321.

Please consider the above thing and reply me.

Cheers,Kumar.S///

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is my understanding of your process

A sales order is created with delivering plant as 1234 and saved

Now stocks are not there in 1234

So an STO is created with supplying plant as 4321 and receiving plant as 1234

If this is the case create sales order with your item category as E special stock indicator marked

Then do a STO after the MIGO is over in 1234 then reserve stocks in plant 1234 with movement type 412 E or 413

After this reservation is over you can do delivery

or if you face any problem after this reservation put your sales order in change mode and manually do an availability check and then update your schedule lines and then create delivery and do PGI

This should solve your issue

For this process according to me there is no need to mark E special stock indicator and do reservation etc

Regards

Raja

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You are absolutely right.

But in my case when i ask my user to give 1 sucessful delivery for the same material i found that the item category is different.When i check the item category in VOV7 even for this i found the special stock indication is missing.

But my users are able to posted succesfully.

How it is possible?

Need your inputs on this.

Cheers,Kumar.S

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please kindly consider that:

EKPO-SOBKZ=E

this the special stock indicator of the po item which is "order on-hand"

so is this a make-to-order scenario? can you give more information?

Best regards.

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi My repliers.

Thnks for your support.

Requested the same support in future too.

Fixed.

Cheers,

Kumar.S ///