cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing Netweaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am getting following error while installing Netweaver 7.0.

My OS is Windows 2003 x64.

Installing with user Administrator.

WARNING 2010-01-05 10:04:57.562

Error 5 (Access is denied.

) in execution of a 'RegOpenKeyEx' function, line (81), with parameter (SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVP).

WARNING 2010-01-05 10:04:57.562

The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVP' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

ERROR 2010-01-05 10:04:57.656

MOS-01185 The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVP' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

ERROR 2010-01-05 10:04:57.718

FCO-00011 The step collect with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|collect was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVP' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.).

Best Regards

Syed Saifuddin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, Thanks for all the suggestion and guideline you gave me. After i've uninstalled the Kaspersky antivirus the problem solved. The Uninstallation and Installation is in progress now. Thank you very much. Really Appreciate it.

german_meneses
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem and I uninstall the kasperky antivirus and this works!!! I try unable the process but don't work, only with the uninstall! Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, Thanks for all the suggestion and guideline you gave me. After i've uninstalled the Kaspersky antivirus the problem solved. The Uninstallation and Installation is in progress now. Thank you very much. Really Appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed, Really appreciate your reply. I will go ahead and uninstall the antivirus. But can you tell me what patch do i need to apply. Yes i do have OSSID with me. Thank you very much.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a virus scanner is running on your system switch it off for the installation.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark

I solved this problem by uninstalling anti-virus and apply 1 small patch.

You will find this patch from SAP if u have OSS ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, Did you solve this problem. I am facing the same problem. If you do solve the issue then please tell me how you have done it. i have this problem in my Solution Manager system. A reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is not enough info in your post. But check you have prepared system as per the SAP installation guide.