cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delegation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SRM 7.0 system in my scenario. Now when an employee raises a shopping cart,it goes for approval to the manager.

Now if my manager is on leave for a month, how can he delegate the task of approving shopping carts created by users to someone else in the organisation?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check this link

It might help you.

Regards,

Neelima

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

There is a delegation table to be maintained on the SRM side,period and dates to be given,

Just search* delegate * you will find it

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Jan 6, 2010 9:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Arshad : i could'nt find any table with delegate on the SRM side.

I have also maintained a substitute in sbwp transaction. Still the shopping cart is not getting delegated, it still comes to the manager for approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain a substitute for an approver user in table HRUS_D2,then the work item for the shopping cart goes to both the Manager(normal approver) as well as the substitute user for that Manager/approver.You need to login as the substitute user/approver and check the transaction SBWP.There you should be able to see the work item for the Shopping cart.

In case of substitution,when either of the 2 approvers(i.e. normal approver and the substitute for the approver) approves/rejects the work item,the shopping cart status is set to approved/rejected.

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain a substitute for an approver user in table HRUS_D2,then the work item for the shopping cart goes to both the Manager(normal approver) as well as the substitute user for that Manager/approver.You need to login as the substitute user/approver and check the transaction SBWP.There you should be able to see the work item for the Shopping cart.

In case of substitution,when either of the 2 approvers(i.e. normal approver and the substitute for the approver) approves/rejects the work item,the shopping cart status is set to approved/rejected.

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepti

Nikhil