cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Digital Signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The scenario is SRM 7.0 with digital signature.

Required configuration of "Activating the Digital Signature" and made it mandatory for a particular transaction type (ZRFQ).

RFQ Type BIDX is already available as standard with status mandatory.

However the Vendor Response is not getting stopped and is getting processes without any requirement for Digital Signature.

Is there any other config that must be maintained.

Thanks

Edited by: VickyZhou on Jan 6, 2010 12:35 PM

Edited by: VickyZhou on Jan 6, 2010 12:44 PM

Edited by: VickyZhou on Jan 6, 2010 12:46 PM

Additionally Transaction Type QUOT is also maintained as Mandatory for vendor response.

Now during vendor bid response after clicking submit, there is portal error as follows.

Launchpad Start URL

Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 05:17_06/01/10_0041_2391050

Refer to the log file for details about this exception.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if the technical setting mentioned in this note helps you or not:

Note 1377544 - Iview not found error when Digital Signature is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yang,

I have maintained the 3 parameters mentioned in the note i.e. PORT, PROTOCOL, and SERVER+.

I found it useful but still the portal error remains the same.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at this page and see if you have fulfilled the prerequisites:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/e1/8907209b5444958508c460ba6635d8/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing problems in Payment Gateway . I have seen threads where you are implementing Payment Gateway for SRM 7.0 .It will be great help if you give suggestions regarding payment gateway.

We are using SRM 7.0 with PPS. How to configure Tender Fee payment gateway ? For that I have implemented Enancement /SAPPSSRM/IF_BD_TF_ONLINE_PG. But after that I am not able to get any button / link from bidder side so that link redirect to banku2019s web site. Bidder didnu2019t get u201CCreate Responseu201D button because Tender fee is mandatory and I am not able to click on button / link .Where I am doing wrong? Which coding I have to mentioned in Enhancement /SAPPSSRM/IF_BD_TF_ONLINE_PG .

Any special authorization needed for payment gateway? If anybody send me sample code then really it will be very helpful to me. Please suggest me.

I had already open thread for it. Please reply on following thread .

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijeet

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthuraman,

Thanks for your reply.

I have the thread you have forwarded.

The Digital signature is made mandatory on the vendor response only.

On vendor response submission it is giving portal runtime error as follows.

Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 05:58_06/01/10_0045_2391050

Refer to the log file for details about this exception.

Can you pl. help on this