cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Header discount is not flown in the item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I give discount on the billing header, but it is automatically flow into individual item ,but I want to give discount on Billing header not flow into item . How it is possible ,please give me the solution immediately?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiiii

This is Standard behaviour of System whenever you maintained header condition it will populated to Item condition. There is two things happen, when you give value to header condition either it is perpostiontly distribute the header condition amount accourding to its value (through indicator Group condition in condition type detail screen) or total amount to be copied in each line item.

Pleas think the logic that we are giving the price or value to line item (material) and header condition value is also to be for line item whether you copied entire value to each line item or perpostionatly. Price or value is always given for material whether u mention in header condition or item condition it must be populate to item. So here system behaviour is right.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06

Select your discount condition >>> go to details

Remove tick mark from item condition, then it will not appear at item level.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remove the tick from the item condition but it is still flown into item, so how I solve this problem?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As the document is already created, the change made in Condition Record after that are not reflected.

Go to Sales Order Header - Condition Details & click on Update - Carry out new Pricing Button.

Alternatively remove the Header Condition in Sales Order & insert it again...

This will solve your problem.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the standard whenever the u activate the header condition the system will flow to the item condition and subsequent to accounts against the material

if you want the condition should show in header only then make it as accrual and maintain the accounts for the same

Regards

Damu