cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service ECC_INVENTORY002QR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 7.0 system and want to use the scenario "Inventory by Location and Material". For this there is one Web Service Definition "ECC_INVENTORY002QR" is available.

To use this the below details are required which is available in PI 7.0:

Software Component Version : SAP APPL 6.04

Technical Name : InventoryByLocationAndMaterialQueryResponse_In

Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2

Direction :inbound

Mode :synchronous

Can you please tell me how I can implement this Web Service in PI 7.0 system.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Mandal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To implement all the webservices delivered with SAP APPL 6.04 in PI, download the package XI CONTENT SAP_APPL 604 from SAP and import it into PI EnterpriseServicesBuilder.

I think there will be some "underlying Software Component Versions" in SWCV SAP APPL 6.04 that will require to import some more XI CONTENT packages into ESB.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
To use this the below details are required which is available in PI 7.0:

The details which you mentioned say that the WSDL is available in IR of the PI7.0....it is present under the SWCV SAP APPL 6.04

Name of the WSDL and the namespace under the above SWCV is also given.......now your task may be to create appropriate Message Interface (Inbound) and then develop the mapping between the source and this WSDL messages.

I hope above understanding is according to your requirement!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If I understand correctly this web service is available on the ECC side. If yes then you need to get the WSDL into PI to create the structures necessary for it. You can search for any SOAP scenario on sdn for detailed steps such as this one.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi