cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is asking to combine invoices.

Need to combine two invoices having different incoterms,diff. sold to party to one invoice.

ie club two invoices with Sold to X & Y.

Is it suggestible to combine the invoices with different incoterms....

with regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to combine two invoices having different incoterms,diff. sold to party to one invoice.
ie club two invoices with Sold to X & Y.

Here friend i would like to add if there are different SPs eventhough the payer is same for those different SPs those invoces cannot be combined in the standard

Sold to party is also a billing split creteria which has not been mentioned in any SAP study materials

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

U were 100% correct...

"if there are different SPs eventhough the payer is same for those different SPs those invoces cannot be combined in the standard".

So i need to check this in new routine.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can combine the Invoices which have different INCO TERMS

As per standard ,if the INCO TERMS are different then invoice split will take place.

For thisi you have to modify the code for the Routine 003 , copy the Routine 003 and make necessary changes inorder to combine the invoiceseven the INCO TERMS are different

and after changing the code assign this in the field VBRK/VBRP filed in the Transaction code VTFL from Delivery to Billing.

Now try.

Please revert back if u need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

As per standard ,if the INCO TERMS are different then invoice split will take place.

For thisi you have to modify the code for the Routine 003 , copy the Routine 003 and make necessary changes inorder to combine the invoiceseven the INCO TERMS are different..

If i proceed further by changing the routine, with combine the invoices even the INCO TERMS are different..

Does it effect in anyother area?

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make changes to 003 Routine and mantain it only for the Delivery -Billing combination of your requirement, If you did like this it wont affect other documents.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Appreciate your reply.

I will try as per u r suggestion..

WIth Regards

Azeez.Mohd

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes this is possible.

You will have to create the new copy control routine for the same.

Copy the existing routine 7 or 1 .

All the parameters that are checked for invoice split are stored in VBRK - ZUKRI table. just caheck and remove the incoterms if is one of the criteria.

Thanks & Regards

Rasik Waghela