cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"A production order already exists for item 000010"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

For a sales order line item if there is a production order then and if i delete the line item then system is showing this message

"A production order already exists for item 000010" is there any setting where i can control this message

If there is any cnfiguation setting kindly let me know

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NO configraration settings for controling this function ,this ia a standard Behavior of SAP, if some proceeding document is there you cannot delete the document untill you delete the proceding documents.

so first delete the production order and try to delete the line item in sales order

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Since the item has an open production, system will not allow you to delete the line item. Meaning the item is still in production & not yet available. You will not be able to delete the item till the production order is closed.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Sivanand Vishnubhatla

Firstly thanks for ur reply.

Could you plz tell me that is there any configuration setting to get such kind of messages. The reason is our client process we are currently follwoing two different process in one of the process while deleting the sale line item system is showing the message, and it is not deleted the line item, but in other process the system is not showing even the message also. So can u plz tell me if there is any configuartion setting for this

Regards

Madhu

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just change your Schedule Line from CS to CN, it will allow u to delete the line item.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U