cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document currency

0 Kudos

dear all

I have a query, a sales order has been raised on a particular customer having multiple items that need to be delivered to multiple locations say 4 different countries i.e customer having 4 delivery locations in 4 different countries, so the currency is different for multiple items, order should be raised in us dollars for that particular customer, but currency has to be changed in billing for 4 different countries , how can we calculate in order and how we can make differnce in biling

thanks

sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try making use of userexit as under to meet the requirement (discuss the requirement with Abaper to develop appropriate logic):

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

This user exit is only called when the billing document is created. It is used to provide the header and the item of the new billing document with deviating or additional data.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Billing & accounting transactions are carried with respect to a particular company code. When you define a company code, you assign a currency to it. All FI transactions against that company code are carried out in that currency. Since you raise a sales order against a particular company code, all the billing happens in the currency assigned to that particular company code.

What you can do is, define an invoice output type which will display the billing amount both in base currency (assigned to company code) & required currency. Use the standard SAP currency converter to convert the base currency to customer required currency.

Regards,

Sivanand

0 Kudos

Hi Sivanad

Appreciate for your quick response and where we can find this standard currency converter and where we can assign it

either in order or billing

thnaks

sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I guess you can use BAPI_EXCHRATE_GETCURRENTRATES & CONVERT_CURRENCY_BY_RATE

Check with the ABAPer once before using this.

Regards,

Sivanand