Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO data source initialization and delta table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am using PP work center data source 2lis_04_arbpl and 2lis_04_p_matnr,

I am loading data in bi using initializ delta load,

I need table in ECC where initialization(timestemp) indicator stored for this(or LO) dataslorce once we do initialization from BI for this data source.

and same for subsequent delta request that in which table of ECC last delta request indicator(time stamp) stored.

I need this because i am enhancing some filed in this data source.

Thanks

Dushyant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delta queue related tables:

TRFCQOUT: Client dependent (sender) pointer table per queue name (DataSource) and destination (recipient)u2192counter and reference to LUWs in ARFCSDATA

– ARFCSSTATE: Link between TRFCQOUT and ARFCSDATA

– ARFCSDATA: Compressed data for tRFC/qRFC u2192 actual data is stored in clusters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I required such table where datasouorce initialization timestemp stored so that for my first delta load from BI - i can compare this time stemp with applicaiton table time stemp(like afru, qals..) for selecting delta data after that intialization time stemp, this data i rquired for my enhaced field of datasource

and for subsequesnt delta load what is the last delta load time stemp so that i can use this time stemp for selectig relavent delta data from applicaiton table for my enhaced field of datasource.

Thanks

Dushyant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is the table in ECC where Time stemp stored for datasource delta initialization request from BW and delta request from BW, example: for datasource are 2lis_04_p_matnr(material order view) and 2lis_04_arbpl(work center view).

Thanks

Dushyant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The LO data source delta doesnt work with time stamp cocept as in Generic datasource.

In generic data source the delta is on 0calday, time, numeric and accordingly the latest (Monotoneous) value will be

kept as delta pointer to identify the new/change record for next delta. Depends on delta type e/f the data fetches will happen.

In LO the delta records are identified and sorted in the extraction/update/queue directly during the document posting time itself with respect to change document header/item (CDHDR, CDPOS) concept[ not exactly but close follow the same logic to identify the records]

When logic of identying delta records with time stamp is not there for LO, you will not find this details from any of the sap system table.

For additional info on LO delta data flow, pls see my article... but delta defining concept was not confined..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f03da665-bb6f-2c10-7da7-9e8a6684f2f9

You can eaily get the delta intialisation timing from the infopackage maintenance from bw system, Menupath => Schedular-> Initialisation option for source system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi singu,

you said: You can eaily get the delta intialisation timing from the infopackage maintenance from bw system, Menupath => Schedular-> Initialisation option for source system..,

I need initializaiton and subsequent delta detial from ECC itself because i have enhanced some field (quantity of shof floor control nd quality system in this data source) and want this enhanced field detial at delta update as like standard SAP doing for all their standard SAP field of data source like caneling the last update reocrd(quantity) with another row having last record detial + delta detail ( ex like there is GR quanity 10 against order while intializing the datasource then while next relavent delta if there is 5 quantity GR further than there will be data fetched in BI are in 2 record: record 1> 15 quantity and record 2 -10 quantity so ultimately 5 will go)

so i need initializaiton and subsequent delta detial from ECC itself so that i can fetch only relavent delta data from relavent table of ECC using this detial(time stamp or any other detail)..

Thanks

Dushyant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case,

You should adopt change document header/item (tables: CDHDR, CDPOS) and change pointer (Tables: BDCP und BDCPS).

Please approach ABAPers they know about the above concept, ask them to record the application data changes with respect to dela data(ie nothing but new/change of application data).

Please dont confuse with change document and change pointer concept its nothing to do with delta its a generic in all sap system which act with respect to document posting.

We once dealt the above situation.........first the delta record of datasource was loaded into bw and the next new generic datasource was created to managed and sent the enhanced field data with required delta image looping on the ztable which loaded with respect to changes on change header.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

we can check delta in R/3 side table for time stamp ROOPRMSC ...

thanks..

vijender

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no table called ROOPRMSC but there is table called ROOSPRMSC,

its have time stamp of datasou but that time steim is updated only when first time delta intialization carried out from BW with init request

but there is no time stamp for delta request and subsequent delta request > i.e. last delta request timestamp after intialization of that datasource? Last delta request number is there in one field. where can we find this delta request time stamp?

Thankd

Dushyant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can get the last load timestamp info from ROOSOURCE / ROOGEN tables. This is not the exact name.

Try in SE16 ROOGEN*.

regards,

aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That table are ROOSOURCE / ROOsgen,

ROOSOURCE table have only initalization indicaor and time, and same for ROOSGEN table only initalization time,

its dont have last dllta update time. and initialization also not correct sometime in this table.

Thanks

Dushyant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ROOHIECAT Additional Hierarchy Information for DS in

ROOHIECOM Compound Information for Hierarchy DS in S

ROOSFIELD DataSource Fields

ROOSGEN Generated Objects for OLTP Source

ROOSGENDLM Generic Delta Management for DataSources (

ROOSGENDLT Generic Delta Management for DataSources

ROOSGENQ Generated Coding for DS (Only for Delta Qu

ROOSGENQV Extract Structure Versions

ROOSGENQVF Field Descriptions for Extract Structure V

ROOSGENRT Generated Objects for OLTP Source

ROOSGENSEG Generated Objects for OLTP Source

ROOSGENTFSTR Transfer Structure (Character) Segmented

ROOSOURCE Table Header for SAP BW OLTP Sources (Rele

ROOSOURCET Texts for an OLTP Source

ROOSPRMS Control Parameters Per DataSource

ROOSPRMSC Control Parameter Per DataSource Channel

ROOSPRMSF Control Parameters Per DataSource

ROOSSEG Segments of a DataSource

ROOSSHORTN DataSource Short Name

Hope this helps

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh Nagaraj ,

I have checked this tables earlier and i couldnt find the data soruce delta request timestamp/time in those table.

Is there any exact table out of this list or other than this list.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have anybody analyzed the exacat table which stored the latest delta request time/timestamp of datasource once delta rquest has been requested from BW?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have anybody analyzed the exacat table which stored the latest delta request time/timestamp of datasource once delta rquest has been requested from BW?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am using PP work center data source 2lis_04_arbpl and 2lis_04_p_matnr,

I am loading data in bi using initializ delta load,

I need table in ECC where initialization(timestemp) indicator stored for this(or LO) dataslorce once we do initialization from BI for this data source.

and same for subsequent delta request that in which table of ECC last delta request indicator(time stamp) stored.

I need this because i am enhancing some filed in this data source.

Thanks

Dushyant