Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

LO data source initialization and delta table

Dear All,

i am using PP work center data source 2lis_04_arbpl and 2lis_04_p_matnr,

I am loading data in bi using initializ delta load,

I need table in ECC where initialization(timestemp) indicator stored for this(or LO) dataslorce once we do initialization from BI for this data source.

and same for subsequent delta request that in which table of ECC last delta request indicator(time stamp) stored.

I need this because i am enhancing some filed in this data source.

Thanks

Dushyant

Former Member
Former Member replied

The LO data source delta doesnt work with time stamp cocept as in Generic datasource.

In generic data source the delta is on 0calday, time, numeric and accordingly the latest (Monotoneous) value will be

kept as delta pointer to identify the new/change record for next delta. Depends on delta type e/f the data fetches will happen.

In LO the delta records are identified and sorted in the extraction/update/queue directly during the document posting time itself with respect to change document header/item (CDHDR, CDPOS) concept[ not exactly but close follow the same logic to identify the records]

When logic of identying delta records with time stamp is not there for LO, you will not find this details from any of the sap system table.

For additional info on LO delta data flow, pls see my article... but delta defining concept was not confined..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f03da665-bb6f-2c10-7da7-9e8a6684f2f9

You can eaily get the delta intialisation timing from the infopackage maintenance from bw system, Menupath => Schedular-> Initialisation option for source system..

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question