cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Exceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

During the sales order creation system is issuing the error message that credit limit exceed. I have seen the report F.31, in which system is showing Open deliveries for 236064.00 and open bill docu -1885.00. But nowhere we have found the open deliveries nor found open billing documents. How can I find out these open deliveries and Billing documents as this report hasn't shown the detail for these values. is in system there is any report which can tell about the detail of these values.

Also can you please tell me the meaning of -ve and +ve sign with values of open delivery and billing document.

Rgds, Krishan Raheja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please run RVKRED88.

you need to input credit account, credit control area etc.

you will get the list of all open orders, deliveries considered for credit check.

thank you

best regards

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This report is only Showing open documents for Billing documents only, but it is not showing for open deliveries as showing in F.31.

The field Sales value in FD33 is showing the value 782,155.00 which is splited in F.31 and showing the values as below.

Open delivery credit 509,947.00

Open bill.doc.credit 272,208.00

The report RVKRED88 is showing only values with document 272,208.00 i.e. it is showing only for the open bill. documents. Can you suggest any report in which I can get open Delivery Credit values.

Rgds, Krishan Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can you check the settings in automatic credit control area (OVA8) that open delivery value activated or not

check the report RVKRED77 and run when the users are not logged in

check the status tab in the T - code FD32

Regards

Damu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnan,

You can find the open deliveries in TCODE VL06,

a delivery remains open unless PGI is done.

And you can fin list of open billing documents in VF05 .

Also + and - concept is like thiis

Whatever is recievable from the customer is + ve

in case open delivery it is -ve because it is not receivable fro the cutomer since you have not delivered the goods.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Thanks & Regards

Rasik Waghela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked fro VL06 and VF05 but haven't found any delivery or biling docuemnt with these transactions.

Can you suggest how can I find out.

Rgds, Krishan Raheja.