cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear abapers,

I need the information regarding the sapscript. For a general invoice the formname is RVINVOICE, which we can see in the NACE with output options RD00 and outputcontrol : V3. Is there any formname given separately for a export invoice . If it's there , Please give me details about the same. If not, how can we acheive the export invoice form.?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member778253
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

check the output type: FJCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SHIVA,

Thanks for your reply. The outputtype you have given is commercial invoice for japan . But my question is about outputtypes for export invoice?. Most of them told to construct a new form by our own . I think that's the think we have to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SHIVA,

Thanks for your reply. The outputtype you have given is commercial invoice for japan . But my question is about outputtypes for export invoice?. Most of them told to construct a new form by our own . I think that's the think we have to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SHIVA,

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR SHIVA,