cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output need to be switched off one day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we want to be turned off all intercompany billing for one company code on Sunday January 17th. We are starting a new billing process on that day, and need to ensure no billing documents go through the billing documents. We need it shut off on that specific day, and need it running until then. Please confirm that this can be done on the date stated above.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Chalapathi Gurram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you mean you don't want to do any Intercompany Billing from that day, not just to prevent the output. But you can't easily change this becasue you will have documents waiting to be billed, they will already have config for current Interco Billing. You would need to stop all transaction that can result in Interco billing. I think this is big job, and not lightly particularly if you change the config.

Anyway there is no simple way to stop the billing. You could stop any batch billing and remove auth to billing transactions or simply block all documents for billing. You don't say if this is sales related or stock transfer, so process might be different for each.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chalapathi,

You can deactivate the OUTPUT in the CONDITION RECORDS

There are two settings

In the fist case: In the Transaction code VV33 remove the Condition records for your specified Country code

In the Second Case: : If you dont want the Output sent to printer , then in the COMMNICATION method of your Condition record DEACTIVATE the Print Immediately field on the day you want.

Please check the two and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thank you for your immediate response.

For the output type RD00 medium is 6 EDI and time/date is 4(send immediately). Plz advise if we select 2 (send with job,with additional time specification) can we stop the output.

and advise me how to find out the job name for this output type RD00.

Rgds,

Chalapathi