cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my scenario I´ve made a xsl-mapping, I´ve tested the interface mapping and it works, but in the configuration part when i do a test configuration, I get the next error:

Interface Mapping

Does anybody know what is happening??

Im looking forward to your answers!

Thanks,

Luis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Did you really solve it in that way? it doesnt work for me, i always update everything when i change something in the interface mapping, and i´ve made it now again, but still not working..

Thanks anyway,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

I am faced with the same problem, were u able to solve it? Please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Did u do any changes to the interface mapping?

Everytime u do some changes to the interface mapping or the mapping xsl program,u have to again select the interface mapping in the receiver determination.

I too got the same error few days back and this was the solution to the error....

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Archana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I´ve executed again my scenario and now i get the following error in the xml monitoring:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>JCO.Server could not find server function 'SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3'</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>&quot;SYSTEM FAILURE&quot; during JCo call. JCO.Server could not find server function 'SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please, can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I answer your points:

1)Yes

2)Yes, the interface mapping works correctly

3)Yes, it oppens the chosen XSL

I´ve checked in the SXI_CACHE and I can see my xsl mapping in the interface determination..

More ideas??

Thanks,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I don´t get any message during the interface determination step, only in the interface mapping.

And when i execute the scenario I get the next error in the monitor for processed xml messages:

-Error when reading the access data (URL, user,password) for the Adapter Engine.

And cache refreshing doesn´t work either..

Thanks,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

jus check whether u have imported the xsl mapping in the imported archive and activated it.also see whther u have give the xsl mapping in ur interface mapping and u have activated ur interface mapping.

regards

jithesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some more clarifications:

1) Hope you were able to choose the XSL mapping option from the Interface mapping.

2) Interface Mapping works correctly?

3) Double click on the XSL and check whether it opens any the same imported XSL.

Check SXI_CACHE also and see whether your XSLT mapping is visible there or not. If not then try reimporting the mapping again and then use it in inteface mapping.

Regards

Suraj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your scenario fails during execution? Just try refreshing cache.Did you got any message during your inteface determination step?

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

I think I´ve given the appropiate interface mapping in the interface determination, I think that this is not the problem.

Any other idea?

Regards,

Luis

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u check wether u have given appropriate interface mapping in configuration in the interface determination tab btw inbound & outbound mappings..!?