cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit No error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I Have case where the credit limit of the Customer iis 40,00,000 and have one open order value where it is exceeding the credit limit, but while delivering or Issue there was no error message .

My observation is that till Dec 30, 2009, there were some errors message coming while Cr limit is exceeded

Please advise what all the settings have to be checked, what could have been the reasons for not throwing the error when the limit is exceeded

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiii

I think you have to check again your config

Activate credit control Area for customer master (SPRO--FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING- A/C RECEIABLE AND PAYBLE -- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT -- PREPARATION FOR MASTER DATA FOR SCREEN LAYOUT -- "Here you have to activate credit control area for creating customer centrally in billing tab"

Assign your credit control area to your customer master in billing tab (most important)

Assign the "A" in subtotal coloum in your pricing procedure against the condition type whichs value you want to use for credit check t-code V/08

Assign the credit control area to your company code

Assign the credit check to your sales document type T-code OVAK

Assign the credit check to your delivery document type T-code OVAD

Maintain the credit limit to your customer T-code FD32

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your settings of credit risk category in OVA8. If open orders are considered or not.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked in ova8 the setting is only for Deliveries and even in the Delivery the error has not come , In the list of all the order values the deliveries till DEc 31 st , It is happening from January, Please let me know if any other reason would have been

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below points

1. Check the credit limit in FD32 and status tab for the open values updated in the receivables ,liabilities &sales value .

2. Check the next review date if mentioned in FD32

3.Kindly check the risk category in FD32.

4.Are you using dynamic check or static check ,if you are using check dyanaimc check the horizon period has to be checked in t- code OVA8

KIndly run the report RFDLIK40 for check the credit overview of the customer in detail

Regards

Damu