cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling SAPGRC_AC_IDM_SUBMITREQUEST from SAP XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of automatic our user provisioning requests for self-registration using SAP XI/PI. If I have to call the existing web services on GRC from PI do I have to configure any JCo connectors either on SAP XI/PI or from GRC. I'm trying to use the web service SAPGRC_AC_IDM_SUBMITREQUEST. What's the best approach to achieve this.

Thanks,

Joe.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe,

You don't have to create JCo from PI/XI or GRC CUP tool. You will have to create a connection between backend SAP system and CUP by going to configuration and creating a connector.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

Thanks for responding to my post. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I setup this connectors from GRC to the backend in this case SAP XI I thought the request is going from GRC to the backend. but my question was how can I make a service call from XI. Hope I did not confuse you.

Thanks,

Joe.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe,

You will have to write ABAP/Java program to consume this webservice. I have never done integration of this webservice with XI/PI and I don't think there is any standard adapters are available for this purpose. Your best bet would be to contact SAP.

Alpesh