cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF forms instead of SAPScript (quality certificates)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm working with quality certificates, and they are created using SAPScript, is there any possible way to make it with Adobe forms instead ??

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MaX,

to understand it better... what is the "problem" with this?

I know (e.g.) from workorder papers, that the customizing transaction where you put in the print program and the "SAPscript !" form is NOT accepting a "SFP - made" Adobe form. The is really an issue that SAP needs to fix I suppose.

If that is your problem... I did in the way, that the print program has some "enhancement" handling this now with a fix set adobe form name.

regards

Jörg

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There must be a code to get the data first and print next (at least that is the way I would do that:)). Find such a place and change the second part: prepared data send to your FM from where the Adobe form processing will start. You cannot use anything more than the data extraction procedure. If you expect there "must" be a standard way to switch from SAPscript to Adobe in customizing... I don´t think there is.

Regards, Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES and as per SAP Strategy all new forms will be developed only through Adobe Forms.

So if you have existing SAPScript then you can first convert them into SmartForms and then migrate the same to Adobe Forms.

[Migrating SAPscript Forms to SmartForms|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/9d/9599386185c064e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm]

[Migrating Smart Forms to Adobe Forms|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/16/a369b1800e4bdda978ee0fe3b7bd2c/content.htm]

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your quick response, the issue is that I don't have a place where I can assign the PDF form, quality certificates only taking SAPScript, I'm searching for a way to make it accept PDF...is this possible?

Regards,

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when you replace the old technology with Adobe, you can expect to work faster. I can recommend that.

But you need to take in count if: you have already installed Adobe on your system or not (and you have somebody to install it for you or learn it yourself), if your company wants to move on (so you won´t have a problem with your superiors with that), if you work or work not with the standard SAP where there can be a sapscript predelivered but there is no Adobe form as a replace.

Regards, Otto