SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscreen mapping needed: between viewid and program with dynpro nr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

for some mandatory field checking for NV2000 I want to read from screen modification.

I am not within NV2000 transaction, but on some inbound process for data being loaded via proxy mechanism.

What I would like to use are the function modules ISH_READ_DYNP_FIELDS and ISH_MODIFIED_FIELD in order to get all active and mandatory fields for the subscreens of a given NV2000 variant.

In order to do so, I need the program name of the module pool and the dynpro number of the subscreen (compare input fields for the above mentioned function modules).

I have got the workplace information, i.e. workplaceid (i.e. variant) and workplacetype.

From this I can get the subscreens, calling function module ISH_WP_ENJADM_WPLACE_READ, selecting only those views that are of type subscreen. The subscreens I get are viewid's.

So now my question: How can I get from the view Id's (e.g. SAP_NAM) to the corresponding module pool program (e.g. SAPLNPA2) and dynpro number (e.g. 0200).

Thank you a lot in advance!

best regards,

Ana

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

well, I finally found out myself.

just if anyone is interested or has got a similar problem, look into include MNPA10F30, form determine_subscr.

For SAP subscreends there is a quite non-generic hard coded approach, for custom subscreens you get a more genic approach.

Cheers

Ana