cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem related to Sales Header Tab of Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is related to Sales Order processing through T-Code VA01 where we want the sales order to be raised in the back date and when we change the Requested Delivery Date the message shown is " Change in invoice date : Billing Date is Redetermined " after that the Billing Date in the Billing Document Flap of Sales Order Header also gets changed automatically to the date given as Requested Delivery Date.Why does this happen ? What are the configurations required for this?

Apart from this in case of any Sales Contract Processing through T-Code VA41 the Requested Delivery Date option is not Reflected on the screen which leads to the appearance of the server date (present date ) in the Billing Date section of the Sales header even if the Contract is raised in the back date. Please suggest the configuration required to get the requested delivery date option reflected on the screen.

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding of your post is that you are processing a sales order with a date that is already past? If this is the case, the system does not like to have back dated items at order creation and will default to the current date. If this is not desired, a user exit may be maintained MV45AFZZ.

As for the contract VA41, when creating with reference using VA01, fill in the Req Del Date field on the copy with reference window. The date will copy into the new document and fill in fields accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With reference to your reply I want to mention that I am not creating any contract with reference to any previous document , I want to create a fresh independent contract in back date where i have already maintained all taxes and pricing. I want the billing date to be reflected also in back date along with the pricing date & requested delivery date.I have also checked in the UTXJ condition type where there it is already maintained that the pricing date is based on billing date but this is ultimately not reflecting in the screen.

Please suggest.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra