Did you mean: 

country not in tax classification of customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the following with the tax classification (OVK1):

in OVK1 we have different countries: FR, BE, SE, IE, FI

when I go to the customer master data -> sales area data -> billing

I see FR, BE and SE, but IE and FI aren't in the list...

why?

some other customizing?

Kind regards,

Joke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check whether you have defined ''Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records' --> customer master in SPRO and maintained that specifc tax condition.

As per my understanding this is determined by combimnation of tax detrmination rules and tax relevancy of master records.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think the 'define tax relevance' has something to do with this because we added 3 countries (SE, Ie and FI) and SE is visible and IE and FI not, all for the same tax category.

Kind regards,

Joke

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in t.code OBBG, tax procedure is assigned to these coutries or not?

The path is SPRO-> Financial accounting ->Financial accounting and global settings ->Tax on sales/purchases->Basic settings ->Assign country to calculation procedures.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all the 3 countries are assigned to a tax procedure.

any sugestion?

Joke

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thourgh OSS Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution.

This may help to identify the reason.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is coming from the assignment of Plants to Sales Area in Customizing. According to this customizing, you are able to deliver only from the specifeid Plants. As the plant is in a particular country effectively you can only deliver from the countries associated to those plants., so those are the countries listed as delivering countries.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but we don't have a plant in Sweden, but I can see Sweden in my tax classification overview...

why?