Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login information

joan_ayala
Participant
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I created a folder in the MIME repository to store my custom icons, the folder is /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/public/convenis/

The problem is that when I execute the WebDynpro application, it asks me the user and password for every icon in my custom folder which is being used. Anybody knows how to avoid this user/password authentication ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of creating the folder in mime repository, create it in your webdynpro component. Right click on WD component>MIME object>import. this way you can add all the required images. Now use it in your web dynpro component

Suppose you want to use some MIME icons on a button then go the image source property of the button. Press F4 and go to the tab "component images". You will get the image from MIME without any password requirement.

Regards

Vishal Kapoor

joan_ayala
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks vishal,

but is there another way having the images in the MIME repository ?

If the images are in the component, then I should upload them for every component that

is using the images. I prefer to avoid this.

aaron_morden2
Contributor
0 Kudos

You could create a Component with the sole purpose to store MIME objects. There is no need to upload the images to every component. Once you upload an image to one component, it can be used by any component.