cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter Error occured in Adapter Monitoring....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done the Mail>XI>File senario.... the xi server is sometimes its picking up the mails but some times its not picking... i have give trasport protocol as IMAP4 and url as pop://ipaddress.... I have created the asyncronus message types...n i have given the quality service as Exactly Once... when ever the server is picking file from mail inbox its sending file to the destination directory successfully but in destination side i am getting only the complex tags like the following

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:File_Message_Type xmlns:ns0="http://mailtofiledemo.com/ravi"></ns0:File_Message_Type>

i am not getting any nodes inside those tags.... In adapter monitoring i am getting the following error:

error occured: [2006-06-05T05:44:06Z] 0 new messages found; no action takenexception caught during processing mail message; com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE:

I am using SquirrelMail(webmail) server... so please help me...

I have tried with pop3 alos but its not working

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shankar B

Message was edited by: RaviShankar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving POP3.

and correct address.. pop3://etc... Remember to give the name of the folder from where the message have to be picked.

Regards

Suraj

Message was edited by: S.R.Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried with pop3 also but its not working