cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Qm report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a standard QM report wherein I can display all inspection lot based on the PLANNER GROUP as the selection. This planner group can be found in the Inspection Plan.

Thanks,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think you should use SQVI & join table QALS ,MAPL & PLKO

This will help

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

Its because i need a report to show how many of the gr quantity/lot are from Normal Inspection only, excluded those material that have Dynamic Modification Rule.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

then you can use the QA32 only.There is field such as DMR and "skip"( indicator X ) in layout.This will tell you how many lots are skipped with which DMR is used.You can copy this report to Excel and check .

otherwise there are MCVA t code which will give you QTY & % of skipped lots

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont want to capture lots with DMR. I want only to capture material/lots which do not undergo Ship to stock.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

In earlier thread you said lots with DMR.Ok ......now "what do mean by "not undergo Ship to stock"

which type of lots you want.?

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you miss understood me. All I want to capture is the material/lot that DOES NOT go to skip lot and DOES NOT have dynamic modification rule. I want to capture only the materials/lot that is doing normal inspection only.

Thank you,

Raymond

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already recommended,

In QA32, select dynamic modification level and use filter to exclude the range of 1-9.

Use field SKIP and use filter to exclude the value of "X".

This should give you a list of lots that meet your requirement. The list can be customize to display the fields you want, printed, or sent to Excel. Save your settings as a variant that any user can select and use in the future.

Craig

Answers (0)