cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fill in the basic start date (t-code:iw31)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

if order is created after Maintenance,how to fill in the basic start date?

eg.2010/01/01 equipment A1000 breakdowns, 2009/01/02 fixes, today 2009/01/04 I creat the order, what I want to ask what is Basic start date to fill in is the equipment failure date 2010/01/01 or the date 2009/01/04 I creating the order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The work has been completed ,but i have not created order.Now I want to create order.

which date should be fill in the basic start date,Start of Malfunction Date, Actual start date or Date on Which order is Created?

can it be scheduled? ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The work has been completed ,but i have not created order.Now I want to create order.

which date should be fill in the basic start date,Start of Malfunction Date, Actual start date or Date on Which order is Created?

can it be scheduled? ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

can it be scheduled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said practically it should have been created with date of malfunction.

But I am not very sure whether system will allow to create order back dated that too again scheduling need to be done.

check in the system whether back scheduling is possible.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

can it be scheduled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Practically it should be the date 2009/01/04 I creating the order

Sujit