Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After I run posting run management in PRRW the entries which I am getting are

Employee Vendor : Cr

Advance Paid : Cr

Travel Expense : Dr

This looks ok.

But the amount which are effected are slightly wrong..

Suppose the total travel expense for a trip is Rs 5000/- out of which company paid Rs 1000/- as ticket advance.

So the desired entries should be

Employee Vendor : 4000 Cr

Advance : 1000 Cr

Travel Expense : 5000 Dr

But the entries which are coming is

Employee Vendor : 3000 Cr

Advance : 1000 Cr

Travel Exp : 4000 Dr

What I am trying to say is in travel expense head this advance paid amount is not getting added.Only the amount other than Advance are coming in travel expense. SO system is again subtracting Advance paid and giving final value as to be paid to employee which is wrong.

Can anybody let me know where and how to solve this problem with transaction code.

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I guess u have a problem in configuration of assignment of Wage type to symbolic a/c.....

Please check this one and let us know.

Go to Tcode sm30 and check in this table V_T706K whether for that WT say 8000 is assigned to the symbolic a/c has taken with sign bcos it is as you said it is advance given to employee thats why..

So check this and let us know if it is sign their towards that WT then make it to sign and see whether your things and issue has solved or not .....

Let us know further.

Thanks and Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

That wage type has - sign only. That is why it is coming in credit side. HAd that been + it would have come in Debit side.

Abhijit