cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Web service using transaction SOAMANAGER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I have followed this article to configure using transation SOAMANAGER.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/20b723f8-a422-2c10-aca5-fe64eeda1ff2&override...

but I have some issues about looking for ECC_PURCHASEORDER003QR in default_host/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap of above article.

I can not configure Web service and go to steps further.

The system is ECC 6.0 release 7.

How can be done?

Thanks,

Luu,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> but I have some issues about looking for ECC_PURCHASEORDER003QR

You mean you can't see this service in sicf or you have trouble locating this service in SICF. Can you specify what exactly your problem is?

Please check if you are on correct Ehp (Enhancement pack) required for this service. This service available with Ehp4.

To check enhancement pack goto System->status and check component information i.e. SAP_APPL release is 603 in my system which means I am on Ehp3.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think I have a similar problem, I have ECC6.0 EP03, I only see a few enterprise services in SICF. Please, do you have any document of the procedure to upload to the ERP new Enterprise Services? or where I can download updated ESBundles in SMP?

Regards

Thanks

MG

Edited by: Mario Galvis Guerrero on Jan 5, 2010 5:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get Enterprise Services in a ECC6 system, you need to import ECC-SE (ESA FAST TRACK (ERP) 2005) when upgrading to your EHP level.

Then each funtional Enterprise Service depends from the business functions choosen for the EHP.

In short, you get Enterprise Services if you decided to import them...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Olivier,

How can I do this after I have applied the EHP?

There is a way for import it after?

Regards

Thanks

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I checked enhancement pack and AP_APPL release is 600 in my system. So, I think that I can not see ECC_PURCHASEORDER003QR service in transacation SICF. How can I download and upgrade the EHP 604?

Thanks

Luu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download Ehp from "service market place" http://service.sap.com and use EHPI (Ehp Installer) to install Ehp on your ERP system. Best way is to take help of SAP BASIS consultant because it is tricky job.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>because it is tricky job.

To say the least...

We are currently applying ECC6 EHP4. This is a major project and we estimate it as the same as half the upgrade from R/34.7 to ECC6 EHP0.

It is a big technical challenge and a big functional challenge.

On our system the runtime of ehpinst is more then 40 hours for a 1.6 TB database...

Conclusion : you don't apply EHP only to get one single Enterprise Service....

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (0)