Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when try to run copied java program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Java Guru,

Can somebody help me with this issue ?

I was copy my java source from java_ulangan2 to java_ulangan20, when i tried to run the java program, i get an error message.

Below is the error message:

-

05/01/2010 1:02:42 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[003]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : wfmdev

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/d:/DOCUME1/GunawanJ/LOCALS1/Temp/temp7843042886291622098Java_ulangan20.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/d:/DOCUME1/GunawanJ/LOCALS1/Temp/temp7843042886291622098Java_ulangan20.ear

Aborted: development component 'Java_ulangan20'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.01.05.13.02.32'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Java_ulangan20.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Java_ulangan20. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Java_ulangan20. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

-

I really appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks,

JGN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John.

In past i have faced same problem for the same task. Take help of the Basis team provide tham .ear file name and ask then to un-deploy the file from the server cluster.

After this deploy your application again.

Hope this may help you.....:)

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhon.

The error states that the References for the Classes that are used in the Java program may not be present in the server. Check if all the Jars are present in the server. Copy the missing jars into the LIB files of the project and deploy the application.

Thanks,

Raju Bonagiri