cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically PGI after Save Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to setup in Cash Sales Process, when I Save Sales Order system will be automatically Post Goods Issue.

Could you please tell me how to do.

Thanks and Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement is to PGI the goods while saving the order.

There are two possible solutions for this requirement:

1) According to SAP best Practice

2) Using User Exit or BADI

Solution 1: According to SAP Best Practice:

• Use Sales Order type BV. Here if we check under Shipping information the Immediate Delivery indicator it is set to X.

• Use Delivery Type BV for Cash Sales. If you have packing implemented then there is an option to pack the good automatically

• Schedule a background job on transaction VL06P every 15 mins for picking the goods

• Schedule a background job on transaction VL23 every 20 mins for PGI

2) Using Custom Development:

On Save Event in order trigger a BDC program on transaction VL23. There should be a validation to check whether Delivery Number is created or not. Please ask the Technical Consultant to execute this program after Commit work.

I hope this helps.

RV

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

As per you Scenario where Outbound delivery is generated as soon as you sava the sales order (outbound delivery generated background) Here you required that PGI also to be done background automatically.

Here you can use BAPI " BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC" take the help of abaper where you have to tell him whenever system automatically generated outbound delivery he have to call that BAPI and provide that outbound delivery no in BAPI to perform the PGI background.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First in VOV8, for the sales document type, select value A for the field Immediate delivery. This will create the delivery document once sales order is saved.

Then schedule a background job to do post goods issue in the background using either transaction code VL06 or VL23.

Regards