cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and Where Early Watch Alert activities are set....(Please Help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SolMan and BI NW 7.0 (Satellite system) and both are EHP1 SPS3.

My EWA has stared to show red after EHP1 implementation and I can see it has included new activities, whcih were not there before EHP1 upgrade.

When I go to DSWP - Select the active solution - Choose from menu - Solution Monitoring - EarlyWatch Alert - Choose the SunGlass icon from Activities columns. It open a new screen in display mode only. It has a lots of activities on the left side and I believe these the one it is checking and reporting to EWA.

Where can I set them or change them I need to do so. I cannot do it here because it says that it is display mode only.

I need to change few.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sume

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sume,

EWAs are predefined reports from SAP. You can't change them. They are used for a quick system check and analysis by SAP. Their content is always the same (differs from SP to SP). If you want to have specific values checked, then you have to use Service Level Reports or Reports in general.

Hope I could help you.

Best regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

SC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sume,

This is already generated EWA for your system. You can't change anything permanent.

It allows you to change temporarly.

- Digesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

You are right that I can only change the generated one temporarly. I am not interestd in that. I want to go through all these for future EWA and not the one which are already done. Where can I change them. There must be setting somewhere for sure.

Regards,

Sume