cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional formatting in Webi report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein I need to conditionally format column to make the coulmn value "red colored" as per a certain condition and also need to display a small image next to the column value. Does anybody have an idea to achieve this?

Thank you,

boe user1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rohit said, for conditional formating we can go for alerters. In menu bar Format-> alerters -> add ur conditions -> select the required background/fore ground colors for the data.

To display a image you can add one more column and insert it as a background image. If this is also conditional then again insert it using alerter or you can write if else formula with image url.

Cheers,

Suresh Aluri.

former_member222155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I have hypelinks in my table of data how to apply formating to the cell when the cell is hyperlinked/document linked.. could u please tel me..

thx in adv

mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Alerters for the conditional formatting.

Click on the Alerter icon from the tool bar.

New-> define condition -> click ok for default formatting else click on format.

You can define any formatting to the column values you want e.g you can change the font color or you can change the back-ground too.

To display a image you can add one more column and insert it as a background image. If this is also conditional then again insert it using alerter or you can write if else formula with image url.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member222155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have hypelinks in my table of data how to apply formating to the cell when the cell is hyperlinked/document linked.. could u please tel me..

thx in adv

mahi