SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective PO - Generating Delivery Orders for STO using VL10B?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I have created a collective PO from various STO. After goods receipt for the PO, I need to generate delivery orders for the STO. Is it possible to create the delivery orders using transaction VL10B/VL10Batch instead of WF30/WF50?

The issue is because we would like to generate the delivery orders in the background by batch job.

Best Regards

Junwen

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can crete using VL10B/VL10D under Purchase order tab enter the STO numbers in PO document field

If you want to run in batch job(backgorund) create variant and run the background job

regards

satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The STO won't be picked up by VL10B etc if they were linked to the collective PO. Only via WF30 can I create the delivery orders for these STOs.

Thus, the question is whether there's anyway to run WF30 in the background or to get are there any config to enable VL10B to pick up STO that were linked to collective PO.

Best Regards,

Junwen

0 Kudos

Hi,

With merchandise distribution you can configure the system to automatically create the deliveries when you perform the GR.

Look at the configuration for the Site Distribution Profile.

Logistics general->Merchandise Distribution->Site Profiles for Merchandise Distribution

If you are using different data for the 'Pull' Business Process ensure that the Point of CD/FT/PA Delivery gen fiels is set to 1 - 'Goods receipt'. Else just do above config for the 'Default' settings (Blank in Business Process).

This will result in creation of Delivery at the time of GR.

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Also in "Logistics general->Merchandise Distribution->Site Profiles for Merchandise Distribution"

you can set:

for Adjustment Point - set "3 Manual (using separate transaction)"

for 'Point of CD Delivery Gen.' or 'Point of FT Delivery Gen.' or 'Point of PA Delivery Gen.' - set "2 After Adjustment".

This will result in creation of Delivery at the time after Adjustment.

Adjustment you can run in backgruond (wf51).