cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virsa Toolbox - Reason/Activity & Log Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and Happy New Year!

I have been experiencing an issue where I am frequently kicked out of the SAP GUI when running some of the Virsa Tool Box -- Virsa Utilities and Reports --- Reason/Activity & Log Reports specifically. My SAP GUI is 710, Build 967944, Patch Level 7 and my FF/SPM is 5.2 SP12. This problem of getting kicked out started at or near the end of the year and continues today. There is really no rhyme or reason when or why it happens, but I want to see if anyone else experiences this same issue or if anyone knows of a work around/resolution?

Regards,

Greg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gregory Cook

Kindly Update the GUI 710 patch level to 16 and try it out.

Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have upgraded the 7.10 GUI to SP15 and the problem still exists. I had our Basis team take a look at the logs and it shows that my connection was terminated or that I lost connection. Also, as a side note, the problem is not server specific.

To provide a little more info, this problem occurs after I have ran the report and then save the file to my desktop as an .rtf. It is intermittent and could happen when I run either report and could occur 50% of the time. I still get the final report, but the GUI will disappear.