cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping not creating follow on documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a random scenario and it particuliarly affects limit orders that when the shopping has been approved it does not create a purchase order. This occurs from the Sourcing cockpit and also when the shopping cart is not sourcing relevant. Once the status has been set approved nothing more happens and the cart does not have any errors at all.

This is an example cart:

Status Description Inactiv

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

Missing Status:

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process X

0000000001 I1113 Follow-on Document Created

Backend documents missing from the shopping cart in BBP_PD

Table BBP_PDBEI

CLIENT

GUID 4AA737138D130114E10080000A63C945

BE_LOG_SYSTEM

BE_OBJ_ITEM

BE_OBJECT_TYPE

BE_OBJECT_ID

BE_REFOBJ_TYPE

BE_REFOBJ

BE_REFOBJ_ITEM

There is no reason why this cart should not create a purchase and if I copy a new cart it will be fine.

Has anyone experienced this issue at all as I am at a loss as to why this occurs?

Kind regards Andrew

BE_REFOBJ_SBITM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

If all required fields are filled in (we have had problems with vendors missing) try BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER or delete the workflow and retrigger.

Good luck.

Heidi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

there might be a sporadic problem with the transfer. In case there is an error with the transfer, the SC should appear in the alert monitor.

Check the alert monitor for the SC alert entries with the administrator user. There you have the possibility to see the reason for the error, to delete the SC item, or retransfer the SC items (preferably the reason for the error has to be eliminated prior to this step).

Sometimes happens, that no alert entry is generated for the error. So in this case you don't have alert entries for this SC, please execute the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED as in the note 441768 described. This report will create entries for the shopping carts in the alert monitor, which can be proceed by the administrator.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thankyou all very much for all the helpfull answers and I tried all:

The BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB does not have an entry and the BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED but does not put a ressult in RZ20. I have also run BBP_GETSTATUS_2 and Clean REQREQ manually all to no avail, it is a very sporadic issue.

Do you have anymore ideas?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to run BBP_GET_STATUS and CLEN_REQREQ_UP reports. Also check if there are any entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to run manually reports BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP? Try to do it only for the shopping cart in question.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note will not cure your symptom, but you might find it helpful in identifying and possibly correcting some of the erroneous SCs that you have. Similarly as stated in the note, some sourcing related issues fall under the caterogy of such that "The actual reason is unknown" unfortunately.

Note 729967 - Shoppng cart:Status I1111,no follow-on docs->analysis report