cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear "memory" on T-Code VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using ECC 6, and I'm sure this is standard functionality, but is there any way to "clear" the memory of this transaction?

if you enter pricing for a particular sales area, then leave the transaction, and come back in to enter additional pricing, you have to be mindful of the values because they are pre-populated with the ones that you just entered. This is great, if you are using the same key combination, but if not, then it can cause pricing to be put up against the wrong sales area due to the user not being careful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure whether this would help, but you can try;

Go to Customization of local layout (Alt+F12) in the SAP screen, then select options. Then go to Local data tab. Here in the history select the OFF radio button.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I have access to this via BADI SD_COND_SAVE_A. I put in a few SET PARAMETER ID 'XX" space. statements and it seems to be giving me the desired effect.

Before this, howerver, I did try the first option, which spoke to setting the history radio button to OFF. I thought this would do it, but what it does is turns off your local history "drop down" (The drop down of values that builds each time you enter a value in a text box). I'm glad to find this though, because I've been looking for a way to clear those values and there is a "clear" button that allows for this.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in report SAPMV13A if you have the sentence SET PARAMETER ID 'XXX' yyyyy for this field. Check the ID for the field (value 'XXX') and if in the coding yyyyy is space or is other value (eg: SET PARAMETER ID 'VAG' FIELD komg-kunag). If it is the last, I think that you don't have possibilities to avoid it.

Perhaps you can control it with the BTE's (tcode FIBF)

As an example check this post:

Too you can try to control it with auth. objects (tcode PFCG and so on).

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo