cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs processing with Electronic signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i would like to ask whether any of you consultants/developers have ever implemented GTS using electronic signature. Is it anyhow possible and does SAP GTS support this functionality?

Whenever a declaration is created electronic signature suppose to be used.

Thank you,

Gabriel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are interested in this as well. We would like to have electronic signature automatically print on our SLI / CI instead of priting each document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel

Check the following SAP-Notes 1415504, 1415503, 1415452.

Regards,

Corinne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Corinne,

thank you for the hint, but i dont really understand context of these SAP Notes.

Please correct me if i am wrong. It seems to me these notes mainly refers to functionality which is checking whether document contains the signature. It doesn't really explain/advise any interface which would possibly communicate between hardware key (containing signature) and SAP.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are interested in this as well. We would like to have electronic signature automatically print on our SLI / CI instead of priting each document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

Would transaction /SAPSLL/BP_MAIN_PERS be an option in that case? I never tested it myself but I know that it is meant for the identification of staff members (business partner role BUP003) in electronic customs declarations.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel, dear Shiva Shankar,

In standard GTS, the BIN (Business Identification Number) is meant for this purpose. The code for the electronic signature issued by Customs needs to be assigned to the appropriate legal regulation and a foreign trade organisation (transaction code /SAPSLL/BP_MAIN_BIN). It is then automatically added to every relevant electronic customs declaration.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christiane,

unfortunately this is not enough in some countries. Localization requires electronic signature for person that process declarations.

User that process declaration needs to apply his electronic signature, so even this person is certainly responsible for customs processing.

Any idea how to get electronic signature into SAP GTS?

We need to somehow connect hardware key with SAP system.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

We do have almost similar type of requirement. We are planning to go for enhancement. Could you please update us on your thoughts?

Regards,

Shiva Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

i am currently trying to make of use this article. It seems to me we need 3rd party signature server together with Seeburger.

BR,

Gabriel.