cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Transfering the Shelflife of batch stock

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to consider the shelflife planning in APO and we are in SCM7.0 , hence we will require the shelf life of stock from ECC .

Following are the steps followed.

1. Created Class SHELF_LIFE

2. Used already existed characteristics as suggested in Note 391018.

LOBM_APO_SL_MIN with organisational indicator A

LOBM_APO_SL_MAX with organisational indicator A

LOBM_APO_SL_UTC with organisational indicator A

HSDAT

VERAB

VFBAT

3. Assigned the charactetistics to variable function.

4. Created the Object dependcies and inside refer to the above variable functions.

5. On running the report RVBCOR08 we are getting the error as below for three functions as in the note.

" Error while creating/changing variant function

6. With this error we continued further and took across Characteristics, Classes .batches.

7. With the above assaigned characteristics in the class , only characteisitcs are comming to APO and class is created only of type 230 and 232. No class of type 400 is getting created even though after maintaining CDP configuration scheme in APO SPRO.

We have reffered chain of notes suggested by SAP , 391018, 39576, 395811, 394229, 65489 ,604757.

But couldnot managed to bring shelf life details of batch to APO. Can anyone pls help and share ur experiences.

Thanks,

Ballack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ballack,

I have used shelf life. My suggestion to you use create new class with these charcteristics and attach it to new material.

Create some new batches. Then follow the transfer process. In the elements tab you need get data shelf life 1 and shelf life 2.

I faced similar problem in test system. It is difficult the correct data existing material. I deactivated old integration models and tried by creating new class, material and batches. It worked. Earlier I was also getting data in versions tab of product but this data is not considered during planning. You need to get data in elements veiw.

Hope this helps. Let me know if problem remains.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say you need to create single IM with all following objects,

Material master

warehouse stock

Batches

Classes

Charcteristics.

Regards,

Siddharth

0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your comments , we earlier also used all the characteristics , classes , batches, materials in the same integration model as in the note. Yesterday only we could able to fix the error of the variable function , basically the code which SAP has given has to be changed in the object dependcies based on the new new characteristics sap is suggesting.

Now provided that , we CIFFed the new integration model , now also Class of type 400 is not creating . Later we included a test characteristics in the same class along with Shelflife characterisitcs as earlier, CIFFed to APO , now class of type 400 got created. But in the versions TAB in Product view we can see batches , but not in the elements view no stock is visible , hence still we are unable to use the shelf life of the batch stock in APO.

Basically if we have stock 300 , out of which one batch of 100 qty expires after 1 week and another batch of 200 expires after 3 weeks.

In the projected wastage qty in the shelf life should be visible , so that these stocks are not used after expiry for planning . Now all stock is not expiring in the demand.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ballack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you transfereing material and batch stock in single integration model.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ballack,

We do use shelf life for planning - note 751392 should be useful.

Regards

Vinod