cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter in AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need help to configure RFC Adapter with Advance Adapter Engine features (ICO Object).

I was configuring RFC To SOAP (Sync) scenario using Advance Adapter Engine by configuring ICO object.

Does RFC adapter is supported by features of AAE?

Thanks

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen Kurni on Jan 4, 2010 12:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to answer your question on RFC adapter, yes it is supported.

The only thing that is excluded when using AAE are;

IDoc(planned for SAP NetWeaver PI (2010))

HTTP (planned for SAP NetWeaver PI (2010))

XI (EHP1 of SAP NW PI 7.1)

iSpeak-Adapters (RNIF/CIDX)

WS-Adapter

ccBPM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked

Thanks Sunil.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The problem is the name of Logical system name and the Business system name is not same in your case. You can say it is bug but as per SAP Standard the Business System name and the Logical System name assigned to must be exactly same. It actully try to search the sender agreement based on the Logical system name and u have the sender aagreement created with the Business system name.

So just make sure that ur LS and BS are same it will solve u r problem.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its as you do for any normal integrated configuration

ref: /people/william.li/blog/2008/01/10/advanced-adapter-engine-configuration-in-pi-71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thats true, its similar to what we do for other scenarios.

In my case it is expecting a Sender Agreement for the RFC sender Interface for a particular Business Component, which it shouldn't.

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found:

I tried SOAP To SOAP and File To File, they were good.

Do I need to do any extra configurations for SAP Application System is involved in end to end scenario ?

Thanks

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen Kurni on Jan 4, 2010 1:08 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Shabarish,

>

> Thats true, its similar to what we do for other scenarios.

> In my case it is expecting a Sender Agreement for the RFC sender Interface for a particular Business Component, which it shouldn't.

> Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found:

> I tried SOAP To SOAP and File To File, they were good.

> Do I need to do any extra configurations for SAP Application System is involved in end to end scenario ?

>

> Thanks

> Praveen

>

> Edited by: Praveen Kurni on Jan 4, 2010 1:08 PM

the RFC interface is the RFC itself. Hope you are providing the original RFC as the Service interface for your ECC Business component. Also can you confirm on your RFC channel configuration

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I'm using the Native RFC itself, which I have created in SAP Application system. I didn't mask this with Service Interface in PI.

And also Integrated Configuration Object is representing the same Native RFC in the Inbound Processing tab.

Thanks Praveen

Edited by: Praveen Kurni on Jan 4, 2010 1:23 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
And also Integrated Configuration Object is representing the same Native RFC in the Inbound Processing tab.

I hope you want to mention that proper RFC Sender communication channel is maintained in the Inbound Processing tab of the ICO.

The RFC and the sender component will be mentioned just in the beginning when we Right-Click --> New Object --> Integrated Configuration.

Regards,

Abhishek.