cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error 1332

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to install eval version of "Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 2004 Slim Edition". I am getting the following error. can any one please give me some advice on how I can correct this to move on?

ERROR 2006-06-04 13:50:36

FSL-00001 System call failed. Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

) in execution of system call 'LookupAccountName' with parameter (NULL, machineName\SAP_LocalAdmin, ...), line (305) in file (synxcaccmg.cpp).

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please install using administrator account or else same access previllages and install on local system. Follow the other pre-requsite

1. Operating system: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 3); Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 1) or Windows Server 2003

2. NTFS-File systems

3. Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher or Firefox 1.0 or higher

4. At least 1 GB RAM, 2 GB are recommended

5. Intel Pentium III/1.1 GHz or higher (or compatible)

6. 8 GB hard disc space recommended

7. High-resolution monitor (1024x768 or higher, 256 colors)

8. Sun Microsystems J2SE SDK version 1.4.2_08 (Sun JDK 1.5 not tested). You can download this from Sun Microsystems at http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/1.4.2_08/index.html. Please note that version 1.4.2_10 may cause installation problems.

9. If you have SAP products already installed on your computer, ensure that none are called "J2E".

10. The file C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\services (Windows 2000) or C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\services (Windows XP) must not include an entry for the ports 3601, 3201 and 50000 to 50030. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol (#).

11. If no DHCP server is available on your network (which dynamically determines the IP address) or your computer is not connected to any network, you need to install the virtual interface adapter MS Loopback Adapter. This is described in detail within the contents of the download package.

12. To use Interactive Forms based on Adobe software, you must install the necessary credential file and activate it using a unique password. Download the latest credential and password from SDN.

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

PS:Reward pts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information.

I found a thread where it says that you cannot install on a DHCP server. I removed DHCP and it installed well, it took about 3 hrs.

thanks again,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying to install netweaver, and got the same error, which is:

ERROR 2006-07-08 12:56:37

FSL-00001 System call failed. Error 1332 (No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

) in execution of system call 'LookupAccountName' with parameter (NULL, w2k3server\SAP_LocalAdmin, ...), line (305) in file (synxcaccmg.cpp).

Env: Windows 2003 Server R2

- I had made sure the required port entries don't exist in the services file

- MS Loopback Adapter has been configured too

Any help or pointers on this will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!