cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complete delivery for item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

have created the sales order with xyz mateial and qty as 5, when i created the sales order available qty is only1, for 1 qty delviery created and delivered. but i choose the complete delvery option under the item level shipping tab and customer master shipping tab. eventhough the system accepted the delviery for 1 qty material.

i want to delivery 5 qty in one delivery what i need to do????????(no partial).

already i choose the complete delvery options in the sales order item level under shipping and customer master. why its accedpted the partial delivery at item level.

Regards|KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

already i have mentioned in the sales order undershipping tab and customer master record as "C" complete delivery. eventhought the system accepted for partially delivery.

There is no customer mateiral info records.....................

Regards|KS

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

By keeping the 'C' in partial delivery settings in the customer master, when you try to deliver the partial qty (i.e 1qty) , you

will get a the warning message VL 062.

Go to Transaction OVM1 and convert the message to E to meet your requirement.

Please revert back after testing.

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to activate the Check Box " Complete Delivery Required by Law' in Customer Master > Salea Area >Shipping Tab.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in VD52 tcode and look for the field - Part.dlv./item under the Partial delivery section.

Choose the option C and set the same.

Regards

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

For the customer master , check whether u have maintained 'Only complete delivery allowed' in SHIPPING TAB under

partial deliveries settings and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal