SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching Supply Scenario based on Installation number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got an installation number. Can anyone give me the table names from which i can get the installation's supply scenario ?

Thanks,

Hrushikesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

get the INT_UI by selecting from EUIINSTLN. With the INT_UI call ISU_O_SCENARIO_AT_POD_GET

or use the Method CL_ISU_IDE_DRGSCEN_ANA_POD->DETERMINE_SCENARIO.

Regards,

Alexander

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

You can get the current supply scenario in the installation from the current contract. Supply scenario is stored at Contract level. Go to table EVER, Supply scenario is determined through Service Provider(SERVICEID) and Service Provider That Invoices the Contract (INVOICING_PARTY).

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Manish Bisht

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply but still i am not able to get the supply scenario number.

I can see a number in Supply scenario field in ES32 and i want to fetch that number particularly for any installation.

So which table i should look into for the same. Or is it like, based on SERVICEID and INVOICING_PARTY combination we have a Supply Scenario number, so which is the table for this?

Thanks,

Hrushikesh

0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

You are talking about the Supply Scenario field in the ES32 transaction. There are following scenarios

001 -Grid Usage for Points of Delivery Supplied By Third Party

002 -Supply for Point of Delivery in External Grid (Tranmission)

003 -Supply for Point of Delivery in Own Grid (Fully Supply)

Usually we choose to keep this field as blank as it keeps on changing with each contract.

It usually tells whether the installation is currently associated with the Retailer or Distributor. You can find that through Service Provider and Invoice Service provider at contract, that in which scenario installation is. But you can choose to keep this field blank also.

Regards,

Manish Bisht

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

get the INT_UI by selecting from EUIINSTLN. With the INT_UI call ISU_O_SCENARIO_AT_POD_GET

or use the Method CL_ISU_IDE_DRGSCEN_ANA_POD->DETERMINE_SCENARIO.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the INT_UI for the installation from EUIINSTLN. Use BOR Object - ISUPOD Method - GetSupplyScenario to get the POD Supply Scenario.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish Bisht