cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not reaching the middle ware i.e. MI Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a custom JSP application, which is posting some data to the middle ware and eventually to the back end R/3 system. We are using MI client 7.0 SP 14. The data is being sent from the MI Client to the MI Server. This has been verified from the trace file at the MI Client level. However in the middleware there is no entry in the tables MEREP_207 and MEREP_10700 for the data that we are posting. The SyncBO being used is of type S01.

Can anybody shed some light, why data is not getting posted to the middle ware ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amardeep,

S01 type SyncBOs data will not be stored in middleware RDB (MEREP_207) and MEREP_10700. Only T01 and T51 type SyncBOs data is stored in these tables.

Once full cycle is successfully completed, details for S01 SyncBO is stored in MEREP_10100 table.

To confirm whether cycle is successfullt completed for synchronization or not, goto Tn: MEREP_MON. Give input for your mobile_id, date, etc. In inbound worklist you can see data that has come from client to middleware which was later sent to R/3 backend. Here status is very important. If it is 'W' or 'P' which means it hasnt gone to R/3 backend yet. It should be 'F' i.e., Finished.

Same you can see in its corresponding outbound worklist which tells you what data is sent back to client.

Best Regards,

Varun.

Edited by: Varun Bharti on Jan 7, 2010 11:43 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, you need to check MEREP_MON in the first place. This will show you if the data did arrive in the middleware and if there was an error - for example by accessing the backend or so.

Furthermore S01 will onyl show data in middleware if everything went back to the client again - actually you send data to the backend - but this will not necessarily come doen to the client again. What does the GETLIST handler o fthat BO in backend tell you? Does it send the data down to the client again? Only in that case you will see data in the middleware.

Hope this hekos to get you any further.

Regards,

Oliver

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AmardeepVerma,

Actually i am MI 7.1 developer.

I have worked on migration of 2.5 app to MI 7.1

I don't know clear idea.

But I have a little bit knowledge on MI 7.0.

As per my knowledge.

SyncBO of type T01,T51 have data in middle ware(merep_207).

SyncBO of type S01 doesn't have any data in middle ware.

Regards

Lakshman Balanagu.